Publisher Humble Games and developer Old Moon announced a release date and more release platforms for Ghost Song.
Ghost Song is launching on November 3rd across Windows (via Steam and the Microsoft Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. The game will also e on Xbox Game Pass on day one.
Here’s a new trailer, from Gamescom 2022:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
On the desolate moon of Lorian V, a long-dormant Deadsuit awakens from slumber—armed and combat-ready, memory clear of purpose. But something new is stirring…
Strike out beneath the surface in search of answers in Ghost Song, an atmospheric 2D adventure of self-discovery, ancient mysteries, and cosmic terror. Explore winding caverns lit only by bioluminescent flora, battle strange and powerful creatures, and acquire new abilities to help you unearth this alien world’s long-buried secrets.
Descend deep into the darkness—only then will you learn (or is it remember?) the truth.
- Discover what lies below – Explore the twisting alien tunnels and long-abandoned labs of an expansive, beautifully illustrated Metroidvania-inspired 2D world filled with secret chambers and a haunting history.
- Power up and progress – Acquire potent weapons and game-changing new abilities in the depths, unlocking access to new strata of the moon and optional hidden areas.
- Face challenging foes – Combat the fungal aliens and metal husks of Lorian V with responsiveness and precision. Level up your power, and customize your suit and blaster with an arsenal of modules.
- Blast and smash – Master the distinctive rhythm of Deadsuit’s core combat. Pummel enemies with your rapid-fire blaster, building up barrel heat that empowers your melee attacks.
- You are not alone – You’re not the only entity trapped in this unfamiliar place. Encounter a cast of voiced characters and discover their own tales of survival, courage, abandonment, and redemption.