Top-down racer You Suck at Parking is landing on both Xbox and PC today and will also be on Game Pass for both formats. The game takes the racing format and turns it on it’s head by asking you to stop, rather than be the fastest. “Success is all about racing against the clock as players dash, drift, and drag their handbrakes as they slam into parking spots in quick time. ”
The game has a single player mode with one hundred levels, and a four person multiplayer mode with sixty levels on rotation. Developers Happy Volcano say they will be adding new levels every two weeks for the foreseeable future so that’s a lot of maps to memorise and race around.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
- Speed through stages navigating obstacles aplenty before hitting the designated parking spots, all whilst somehow keeping cool, calm, and collected in the process.
- Unlock Parking Tokens with their parking skills that serve up new customization options to pimp your ride with.
- Climb the global leaderboards and prove to your friends that you truly do have the power to stop. Maybe not the world, but a car, at least.
- Experience an ever-growing, always-expanding, forever-changing game, where more cars, more biomes, more tracks, and more customisation options are regularly added to the roster.
You Suck at Parking i will launch with a LifePack premium cosmetics bundle, all profits from the sale of the pack will go to LifePack, a gaming charity that focuses on tackling child malnutrition.
PlayStation and Switch versions of the game are in development and will launch next year alongside physical editions of the game. The physical editions of You Suck at Parking will be published by Fireshine Games, formerly known as Sold Out.
Source: Press release
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –