Trying to solve Wordle #427 for August 20, 2022, and need some help?
Today’s Wordle is definitely a tricky one. We’ve got a few hints that will help you get the answer though.
Before you take a look at the hints below, check out our easy guide on playing Wordle for some tips and tricks for playing daily, including strategies and good starting words. And bookmark our Wordle hub so you can come back for more hints and answers.
More on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game in which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. Once you enter a guess, individual letters within the word you entered will appear in different colors. Each color has a different meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the right letter in the right space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the correct word, but you’ve placed it in the wrong space.
- Gray: The entered letter is not used in the answer.
The goal is to guess the correct word in as few attempts as possible.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle ends with the letter T.
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today’s Wordle is something given out on Halloween.
What’s the answer to Wordle #427 on August 20?
Still having trouble? No worries — you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is …
‘Wordle’ today, August 19: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#426)
‘Wordle’ today, August 17: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#424)
‘Wordle’ today, August 16: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#423)
‘Wordle’ today, August 15: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#422)
‘Wordle’ today, August 14: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#421)