Publisher Microids and developer Mr. Nutz Studio announced a release window and platforms for New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja.
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja is launching sometime in November 2022 for Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. The game is also getting a “T-Rex Edition” physical version for Switch, PS4, and PS5.
Here’s a new gameplay trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the October 2021-announced game:
New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja
Welcome to prehistorical jungle! We’re back in the distant Past, when “Rock & Roll” was just about rocks and “Fast food”, a dinner that you couldn’t catch.
2 cave dudes named Joe & Mac live in a peaceful and cool village. Cool it was, until a bogus bunch of Neanderthal snatched all the village’s women.
It’s now up to Joe & Mac to save them all, and fight against deadly dinosaurs and carnivorous plants in this crazy and colorful action-plateformer from Jurassic time, with completely redesigned graphics!
The HD version of this famous arcade game is still fun and quirky, but also longer, better, faster, stronger…
- MAKE YOUR WAY through this PRE-HYSTERICAL JUNGLE: Run, jump and fight through varied side-scrolling 2D stages in a true arcade game style
- A BRAND NEW DESIGN: Experience a full and faithful remake of the arcade original game with new graphics, new sounds, and better control for an unprecedented experience
- NEW MODES: 2 modes are on the menu, the arcade Mode (Remake) and an extended mode that will bring you a longer game experience.
- CO-OP MODE: one pre-historical dude may be not enough, ask a friend to play with you to share a stronger adventure.
- EACH MODE WILL HAVE NEW FEATURES: a training mode, a boss rush mode, a score attack mode and, to play faster than ever, a speedrun mode!