Wired Productions have announced Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles, a new fantasy fortress building game.
Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles is in development for Windows PC via Steam. The game is set in the oceanic world of The Great Ursee from the 2020 flight RPG The Falconeer.
Instead of being a high-flying action-RPG where players ride on the back of a giant eagle, Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles is a settlement management game where you must build elaborate fortresses to brave the dangers of The Great Ursee.
Build settlements alongside the cliffs of rocky islands to fortify your defenses with natural chokepoints. Hire commanders and specialists to unlock new buildings and lead your defenders as you gather resources and expand your settlement.
You can find the announcement trailer below.
You can find a rundown (via Steam) below:
Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles
Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles is about Tomas’s love for creating and kitbashing fortresses and settlements and it aims to bring that joy back to gamers. In the game, players will create their own fortified settlements within the haunting landscapes of The Great Ursee, the world of The Falconeer.
The core gameplay is squarely focused on wildly building across the rocky cliffs and crags of the world. Light resource management, combat, and story elements bring your creation to life, while giving a voice to its inhabitants and allowing you to expand it with exotic new build options.
Let your creativity run wild as you become the creator of your own Bulwark.
- New stand-alone game set in The Falconeer universe.
- Create and kitbash your Bulwark with boundless options and freedom across fantastical and impossible landscapes
- Meet and hire commanders and specialists that unlock new building options, units, and stories
- Part of ‘The Falconeer Chronicles’, a series of games set in the same universe as the BAFTA-nominated flight-combat game, The Falconeer.
- From pioneering developer, Tomas Sala.