Auroch Digital has announced that its beer brewing simulator Brewmaster has been delayed on console. However, the PC release will go ahead as planned on September 29th. The publisher did not give a clear reason as to why the console version has been delayed apart from that there are a few hiccups. However, the delay should not be a long one.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
The key features of Brewmaster will include:
- Create your recipe – Built for complete beginners to beer aficionados alike, learn the basics of the beer brewing process with a range of recipes to choose from, or get creative with total freedom to brew your own unique flavours.
- Set up your home brewery – Create the ideal space to spend relaxing hours making your perfect beer. Unlock your favourite equipment and decorate your brewing space.
- Brew your dream beer – With a wide variety of different types of beer, including wheats, blondes, stouts, IPAs and more. Perfect recipes, improve the taste, design your own labels, and submit your beers to local competitions.
- Refine your craft – Tweak and personalise every element of your beer and boost your renown at beer festivals. As your work becomes respected, submit to local breweries for batch production, expand your network, and unlock bigger jobs and more challenging recipes.
- Realistic and authentic – Brewmaster is a detailed, authentic game driven by a simulation of real brewing chemistry and a deep understanding of the real-life fermentation processes. That doesn’t mean you have to have a degree in chemistry. The hard formulas happen behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on the best bits of beer brewing fun.
Brewmaster is set to be released on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Switch.
Source: Press Release
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –